Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1moño masculinechongo masculine Mexicorodete masculine River Plate
- Other low- and no-maintenance looks include chignons, ponytails or donning a bandanna.
- I have of course gone through those periods of wishing I had straight hair, and even thinking that it would be less hassle because then I could put in a cute chignon or a low ponytail.
- The women, with hair pulled into chignons, wore bright costumes resembling frilled bathing suits from that era.
- So I showed up in a cocktail dress with ruffles down the back and my hair up in a chignon.
- Isabella stood in the doorway for a brief second, returning the loose strands of her hair to the chignon at the nape of her neck.
- Lisa did Lydia's hair in two French braids and curled her bangs, and put her own hair in a loose chignon to keep it out of her way.
- A slender ballerina poised on a strongly arched foot, black hair in a chignon, eyes like great black butterflies.
- She undid what was left of her chignon, brushed her hair out, and put it up again.
- She twisted her hair into a neat chignon and cleaned the dirt that was streaked across her face.
- Pull your hair into a chignon at your nape and don some serious spectacles and understated makeup for a subtly sexy librarian look.
- Her hair was done up in a simple chignon with a few ringlets left loose to brush her face, a vivid contrast of darkness to her pale skin.
- Her hair was swept back with jeweled silver combs and diamond-stud hair pins into a smooth chignon.
- The remaining hair was knotted into a small chic chignon.
- Then he created a simple updo, pulling strands back into a loose chignon.
- They'll also be demonstrating new looks with updo's based on the classic chignon.
- She fiddled with her hair, already perfect in its loose chignon.
- The hair she painstakingly had dyed blonde was up in a chignon.
- Her mother raised a hand to her impeccable chignon, patting an imaginary hair into place.
- I washed my hair this morning and then put it up in a chignon.
- Suddenly, a woman in a regal black gown with her hair tied in a tight chignon walked up to the new guests.