Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The dogs included shih-tzus, dachshunds, lhasa apsos, bearded collies, corgis, chihuahuas, poodles, pekinese and Yorkshire terriers.
- Another Doberman, two beagles, a chihuahua, a Finnish spitz, a Westie and a retriever will also be travelling up with their owners to the competition on March 6 to 9.
- In New Zealand many pedigree chihuahuas, Jack Russell terriers, and all sorts of other dogs, little and big, are already microchipped.
- Also, if the chihuahua is still a puppy, she may not yet have the enzymes to digest the aspirin (if given in too large a dose, it can cause stomach problems).
- Domestic dogs vary in size from diminutive, 1.5 kg chihuahuas to 90 kg giant mastiffs.
- She quickly leashed the yellow Lab and the Pomeranian cross and picked up the chihuahua.
- Okay, it was less of a big dog than it was a toy chihuahua.
- Which one do you want, the spaniel with the crown or the bug-eyed chihuahua?
- Short of presenting him with a high-maintenance pet, such as a pony or a pair of chihuahuas, the presenters could hardly have burdened the man more heavily.
- No chihuahuas were hurt in the making of this story
- Three dog thieves in California thought they had got away with a litter of vicious pit bulls from an animal shelter - but ended up with chihuahuas instead.
- The bat they studied was the gray-headed flying fox, about the size of a small chihuahua and sporting a nearly four-foot wingspan.
- Yes, well, that is to say, there appears to be a chihuahua in my office.
- Back in France, he bought a villa in Marnes-la-Coquette, a suburban village, where he grew fond of tending to the grounds, reading and playing with his chihuahua.
- A chihuahua with huge eyes whistles at the audience.
- A chihuahua out for a walk in the park suffered scratches and a talon puncture when it was attacked by a hawk trained in a New York City program to scare off pigeons and rodents.
- She brought her favorite credit cards, and her little doggy, Sweetie, which was a tan-colored chihuahua.
- If I sing in a high pitched voice, my chihuahua will howl along.
- I never saw a single woman actually walking her chihuahua, they were all just carrying them in their Prada handbags.
- Our little chihuahua, Prissy, certainly was a big part of our family.