Learn English Grammar From A–Z
prestación que se recibe del estado para cada hijo independientemente de los ingresos de los padres(in UK)asignación familiar feminine Southern Cone
- To that end, child benefit payments to all parents regardless of income will level off once promised increases are met.
- One said he was paying €9,000 a year in childcare but the cost would remain high to parents even with increased child benefit payments.
- The Post Office wishes to assure its customers that they can continue collecting pensions, child benefit and other benefits from the Post Office.
- Payment of child benefit until the completion of full-time education would effectively entail the abolition of the age condition.
- They will be able to assist people with pension, child benefit and grant applications.
- These included record welfare payment increases, especially in pensions and child benefit.
- The current administration has opted for child benefit instead of tax relief to help parents.
- For all families with overall incomes of £50,000 or less the Child Tax Credit with child benefit will be £1,400 a year.
- The cornerstone of child support in Scotland, child benefit, continues.
- If both of you have jobs in the south, child benefit will continue to be paid by the Department of Social and Family Affairs here.
- So, I send back all the forms saying I don't earn anything except child benefit and tax credits.
- There will, however, be increases in a range of social welfare payments, particularly child benefit.
- For example, not every government pays out child benefit to parents.
- We are projecting healthy profits from next year on, so I think we will be able to save much of our child benefit payments from then.
- Immigrants to Britain who do get work will be eligible for child benefit and tax credits immediately.
- Every week, the family receives £482 income support and £71 child benefit.
- Take your pick among child benefit, children's tax credit, working families tax credit and childcare tax credits.
- He was therefore eligible for income support, housing benefit and child benefit on the same conditions as a British citizen.
- Many parents choose to save their child benefit.
- With no tax credit payments, she says she is making do with child benefit to get by.