Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuidado de los niños masculinepuericultura femininechild care facilities — guarderías
- There is much confusion about the type of childcare services available to parents.
- There are several different childcare options available to parents returning to work.
- Many agree that the government needs to invest more in parental leave and quality childcare.
- I think that the failure of the government to give working parents tax relief on childcare costs is a scandal.
- The cost starts early, with a third of the money going to working parents to help with childcare costs.
- It gives the opportunity to parents to work knowing that their children have high quality childcare.
- If someone wanted to go into childcare they would be looking for a larger nursery than ours.
- Of course, the middle-class mother in Britain may be able to afford private childcare.
- Better yet, we could have personal tax breaks for everyone who has to pay for childcare.
- The best way of choosing childcare is to go and see a range of nurseries, childminders or other carers.
- Apart from the lack of jobs, the main obstacle for lone parents who want a paid job is the lack of childcare.
- The problem is that there is no realistic scheme of funding or childcare.
- Those using childcare the most are managers, administrators and professionals.
- The results also show that childcare will again be an issue in the next general election.
- She had won a place to become a student teacher but could not afford childcare for her daughter, Jessica.
- New staff can also be offered childcare on a temporary basis until they find something more permanent.
- They will be able to meet and speak to special advisers about finding work, childcare and tax credits.
- Lack of childcare and transport can make it difficult for many women to access training and support.
- Fortunately he was in childcare during this time and they were really good about it.
- She would get excited about going to parties with friends and looked forward to a career in childcare.