Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuidador de niños masculinecuidadora de niños feminine
- Sometimes the best childcarer may be the neighbour.
- There should be no bias in favour of the money-earner and against the home-maker and the childcarer.
- A home childcarer might work most of the week as a childminder in her own home but do the odd evening shift or overnight stay at your house.
- She qualified as a childcarer two years ago, having previously worked as a teacher in her home country of Pakistan.
- Ms Leach also found a staggering number of mothers did not follow up the references of their childcarers or organised care at the last minute.
- What we are seeing more and more these days is a request, particularly from primary childcarers, to compress their working hours into fewer days.
- Increasing demand for qualified professional childcarers has seen the number of nannies in Britain reach a record 111,484 and wages rise to 30,000.
- Childcarers deserve a decent standard of living and parents deserve peace of mind and a decent standard of living too.
- The Government introduced a graduate-level qualification for childcarers two years ago.
- At some point in the marriage, the wife, maintainer of the pristine house and primary child-carer, will stand at the kitchen sink daydreaming of Mr Darcy's ardent admiration for Elizabeth Bennett's fine eyes and finer mind.