Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1maternidad feminineto be of childbearing age — estar en edad fértil
- It is estimated that only about 5 percent of women of childbearing age use birth control devices.
- Women of childbearing age should take folic acid daily.
- Fortunately it is less common in women of childbearing age.
- The formula was designed for women of all ages, from childbearing years through post-menopause.
- Women will be capable of childbearing from the ages of ten to eighty.
- So, since a woman of his age would not be a very good bet for childbearing, he is looking for an amputee woman 10 to 20 years his junior.
- All participants of childbearing potential were required to use birth control.
- Rachel is becoming a rebel who increasingly sounds like a voice from the slush pile of chick lit, moaning about the passing of her childbearing years.
- It is pointless suggesting more and more ways to cajole people out of exercising their freedom to put less emphasis on childbearing and rearing.
- Students who want to give birth have to be suspended from college so any student who doesn't want to give up study, has to postpone childbearing.
- Perhaps it is no coincidence that such dire statistics on childbearing were published in the wake of a flurry of government warnings about the falling birth rate.
- There's some medical stuff involved, not to mention that I come from fine German childbearing stock.
- Will we be regretting our single or common law status sans children when we're 40 and are nearing the end of our childbearing days?
- In a community in which early marriage and childbearing are traditional, failure to achieve teenage pregnancy may be regarded a serious problem.
- We would then discuss childbearing for another five minutes.
- Part of that was catch-up for reduced childbearing during the Depression and World War II.
- The conversation flew all over the place and everything from childbearing to politics to careers to relationships got a mention.
- The second relates to differing views on childbearing.
- We make childbearing so noble, such an achievement, like it's the most exciting, fulfilling thing you can do.
- A woman's childbearing years tend to be among her strongest and most healthy.