Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(couple/marriage) sin hijos
- The prospect of having to be childless added to her depression.
- It is based on a fairy tale about a childless couple who adopt a tree stump that looks like a baby.
- The niece's son was the main beneficiary of the childless George's estate.
- One is a stay-at-home mom who lives in the house where she grew up, while the other is a thrice-married, childless woman of the world.
- Our proposal multiplies benefits as the number of children increases, and provides additional benefits to childless taxpayers.
- They are widowed, or have never married, and are generally childless.
- For them, a childless marriage is considered a great misfortune.
- In this system, childless women may raise a niece or nephew and grandparents may exercise parental control over a grandchild.
- These different levels of adoption allow grandparents or childless siblings to maintain multigenerational domestic units.
- He left her a childless widow at the age of eighteen.