Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuidador de niños masculinecuidadora de niños feminine
- The association wants to see houses of registered childminders and foster carers given stickers to put in their windows so children who feel threatened on the way home from school can use these houses as a point of contact.
- Watch how the childminder, nanny or nursery staff reacts to your child when you meet them.
- York College runs a range of courses designed to train people for jobs in this sector including play workers, nursery nurses, childminders, crèche assistants and playgroup leaders.
- Ministers have already signalled that they plan to include nannies under the scheme, meaning the childcare tax credit will finally cover nannies as well as nurseries and childminders.
- During the pilot project, each school will work in formal partnerships with local nurseries, playgroups and childminders to provide ‘early years’ education for children between the ages of three and five.
- As more women have sought full-time careers, various alternative forms of domestic assistance have developed, consisting of armies of contract cleaners, childminders, nannies and au pairs.
- This would raise the profile of nannies in society and afford them a status on a par with other carers, such as childminders, teachers and nurses.
- Child care officers can offer information about a wide range of childcare needs, including childminders, day nurseries and out of school and pre-school provision.
- To the vast majority of us, however, who stay at home with our babies, or leave them with childminders or in nurseries, it will make no difference whatsoever.
- They know where their local school is, but then there is the job of finding what local nurseries, playgroups and childminders are available.
- In this twisted world view, teachers, nursery staff and now childminders are assumed to be the least trustworthy adults of all.
- Will nannies and childminders simply relay instructions to our kids over the phone?
- The majority of people can get help with the cost of childcare and it is up to the individual whether you prefer a childminder or nursery.
- The free training programme is aimed at childminders/potential childminders and parents.
- It's best not to take her to visit nurseries or childminders until you're sure which place you'll choose.
- Every child living within the city boundaries who has already passed their third birthday can have a free place with a nursery, playgroup, school nursery class or with some childminders.
- The free places are available at pre-schools, day nurseries, some independent schools and some registered childminders.
- Putting your one-year-old in a nursery or leaving them with a childminder may turn out to be a more momentous decision than you thought.
- At present the tax credit is available only for children who are cared for at a nursery or by a registered childminder.
- Children of nine and ten don't want to be with childminders.