Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1a prueba de niños
- On the other hand, a childproof house prevents parents from repeatedly saying ‘no,’ while giving the child a greater sense of independence.
- Even handier for families: the dispensers have a childproof lock to prevent young children from having a field day with them.
- Some of the biggest culprits are childproof caps, jar lids and the aseptic cartons used to house milk and juice.
- Seeing her frustration, her mom explained it was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her.
- She's one of those psychiatrists that would be a really nice person if she didn't have all the answers in amber bottles with childproof caps.
- A range of childproof locks is available to prevent accidents or injury in your home.
- I visited the lovely sun-shielded children's playground with my granddaughter and was astounded to find that the playground is not enclosed by a childproof fence.
- Their home also needs to be altered to include childproof locks, catches and safety glass.
- External controls are clearly a good idea, but if you are in danger of an attack by mischievous children attracted to an interesting dial go for a childproof element on the controls.
- Make your home as childproof as possible to allow your baby to explore in safety without you having to fuss around with moving things out of the way.
- She is campaigning for what she calls ‘sensible’ gun control, advocating trigger locks, childproof guns and mandatory background checks at gun shows.
- In the 6 to 1 ruling, the court rejected the mother's charge that the semi-automatic handgun was defective because it lacked a lock to make it childproof.
- This is the least awkward and most secure type of childproof lock we've seen, especially if you mount the control unit high on a wall where adults can easily see and reach it while kids cannot.
- The childproof, well-stocked play area has a two-way mirror that allows parents to peek in on their children without being seen.
- At home, keep medication locked in a childproof container.
- The set up did not last long, as it was not childproof!
- She also got John to put childproof latches on all the cupboards that a small child might reach.
- Marnie had dreamed of having space for a childproof studio that she could lock up at night.
- Travel with a childproof doorknob cover so if the room doorknob is round you can use it.
- Locked drawers and cabinets keep little hands safe, as do childproof safety covers for electrical outlets.