Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Seasonings for marinades run the gamut from herbs, spices, garlic, and chilies to fish sauce, salts, olives, and onions.
- What he didn't tell you is that there were onions, garlic, oregano and chilies in the sauce, too.
- Mix the olive oil, crushed chillies and thyme leaves with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add onion, garlic, chilies, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste, and continue cooking until onion is softened.
- Starting from crushed tomatoes, add oregano, basil, thyme, chilies, real Parmesan, fresh garlic and more.
- A typical paste will contain lots of chiles, garlic, shallots, lemongrass, galangal, shrimp paste, black pepper, and sea salt.
- Make shallots, garlic, red chilies, ground coriander, ground cumin, ground pepper, trassi and turmeric into a paste.
- A more Americanised version would be topped with grated cheddar and pickled jalapeno chillies, or sour cream and paprika.
- Next came the omelets: eggs with chopped onions, green chilies, minced cilantro, and a spice that I could not recognize but assumed was a version of black pepper.
- To make it palatable, he has used tomatoes, tamarind sauce, onions, chillies and a drop of virgin Olive oil.
- The barbecued ribs (lacquered with a sweet sauce made with ancho chilies and guava) were stacked like little logs and fell neatly off the bone.
- It was roasted lobster, sole and lobster ‘caviar’ with saffron-tarragon polenta, olives, chiles, peppers and fennel.
- The kulcha naan was stuffed with vegetables, onions, fresh chillies and covered with coriander.
- My friend and I tried the spaghettini with roasted garlic, parsley, pine nuts, chilies and olive oil.
- You can also garnish meals with 1 tablespoon of spicy condiments like salsa and chutney, or use fresh spices like chiles, garlic, ginger, and onions liberally in cooking.
- I cooked Thai fish with dried whole chilies, coriander, lemon grass, soy, and pepper; and served it with fluffy white rice, stir-fried veggies, and mushroom soup.
- This food grouping includes corn, beans, and squash, but is also enriched by the addition of chilies, cactus, maguey, and amaranth.
- Mushrooms, apricots, asparagus, a variety of chilies and numerous spices are grown in abundance in nearly all the valleys.
- I tried the Rajasthan chicken, described as being smeared with fresh ginger and chillies and a coriander sauce.
- And zesty salsa and smoky chipotle chilies replace the chili sauce for a more interesting interplay of flavors.