Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1chimpancé masculinelike a chimps' tea party — como una casa de locos
- Think of the old world monkey or apes, the gorilla, the chimp, the orangutan.
- The infection may have played a role in the evolution of such great apes as chimps and gorillas.
- Indeed such is the real content of many of the primate experiments with chimps and gorillas.
- That means that, on the strict taxonomic level, chimps and gorillas are hominids.
- Do apes / chimps shelter their children from knowledge of the world?
- He grins like a chimp, pouts like a chimp, walks like a chimp and even talks like a chimp would if chimps could talk.
- The tigers paced desperately and the gorillas and chimps seemed listless and apathetic.
- The demon took control of the chimp, the chimp crashed the car, all the occupants died horribly, and then I woke up.
- If this ancient ape was anything like living chimps and gorillas, it depended mainly on fruits.
- So chimps and gorillas could harbour more deadly viruses capable of making the jump to people.
- Bonobos and chimps, though genetically almost identical, have quite different social behaviours.
- One or a few chimps or gorillas become ill and then infect the other members of their family group.
- The only conflict that we're finding between Ugandans and chimps and gorillas is crop raiding.
- More than 300 research chimps and monkeys retired, turned over to preserve.
- About 7 million years ago, we last shared a common ancestor with the chimps and bonobos.
- Tom leaned up against the glass, making monkey faces at the chimps on the other side.
- Now is that how it is that chimps or monkeys learn to use tools for example?
- Gerri and other orphaned gorillas and chimps contribute to our education programme.
- The obvious thing to do to look for this pattern is to look at chimps, other apes and so on.
- Apparently, it's a synthesis of two germs from monkeys that a chimp caught by eating monkeys.