The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de timorato
- REVILED as a chinless, wingless, humourless, smug English twit, Alf was, in fact, the perfect ambassador for his country, Little England.
- This chinless mouth-breather wants to make a movie about a man who becomes friends with a liberated lab monkey.
- Funny that, because much as I love the Union, it's hampered by its chinless clientele, and its live music doesn't always go down a treat.
- Confounding my prejudices, they are not the chinless blue-bloods I expected.
- Cricket is meant to be played on a perfect summer's day in front of a pavilion full of retired, chinless old inbreeds.
- One is the classic chinless milquetoast, the other a small coffee-colored woman with eyes both suspicious and bored.
- It seems only fair that if the foxes can be hunted by a load of chinless, inbred yahoos with roughly the same IQ as them, they should be allowed to fight back.
- These were the latter days of John's government, when cabinet ministers and their chinless aides felt power ebbing away from them.
- Or was it the annoying chinless gang who occupied the seats in front of the telly (men facing it, women underneath it, of course), bringing their toddler children to run about the pub?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!