Learn English Grammar From A–Z
gabardina de algodón generalmente de color caqui(fabric)
- The hat is enzyme bio-washed chino twill with silicone softeners, low profile, six panels with sewn eyelets on each panel, and has a self-fabric strap with antique brass slide buckle closure and tuck-in grommet.
- A college boy inspired range of casual leisurewear which mixes denim, chino and corduroy with splashes of colour, such as orange, red and green.
- He was wearing a yellow golf shirt, tucked into khaki chino shorts with a call phone clipped to his belt - the Republican uniform.
- Winchester police are looking for the man, described as white, aged 18-22, about 5ft 8in, with short hair, chino trousers and a ‘smart but casual appearance’.
- The hot looks for shorts this summer include denim, combat (cargo and/or camouflage) and chino style.
- The hottest-selling fabric for embroidered caps today is a chino cotton-washed material, which is processed in such a way that it provides a soft, luxurious but sturdy finish.
2chinos pluralClothingpantalones chinos masculinepantalones de chino masculine
- You will see men and women in jeans, chinos, tailored trousers and jackets, anoraks, trainers, sportswear, coats and fleece - all garments developed from the uniform tradition.
- He therefore does not wear ‘sponge bag’ trousers, similar to chinos, or the flashy, personalised waistcoats sported by William and other prefects.
- We are told that the company has been making clothing from well before the second world war and the range being sold here include shirts, polos, chinos, semi-formal trousers and ties.
- Slip-on sandals are extremely versatile as they can be worn with dressier chinos, jeans and even a nice pair of Bermuda shorts. short sleeve dress shirt
- He wore chinos, a polo shirt, and Topsiders with no socks to work - and he had little regard for rank or status.
- I was wearing my standard uniform of chinos, polo shirt and a light sweater, and this felt about right.
- On dress-down Fridays half the tunnels' inhabitants are men wearing polo shirts tucked into chinos.
- The delegates wear designer chinos and yellow baseball caps and the talk is all about patriotism and duty - just don't mention the deficit, welfare meltdown or what's really in the manifesto.
- They now wear chinos and pullovers and swan around Putney or F'lam and… anyway, enough about them.
- Just don't get caught wearing your sneakers with chinos and suits, at least not by me!
- Stay away from wearing your khaki chinos during the winter months; you're better off with wool or flannel pants.
- Whatever these shoes promise, leave the really jazzed up sneakers for the courts and wear more subtle sneakers with your jeans or chinos.
- I should just be wearing chinos and a short-sleeved shirt.
- While wearing them with suits is a big no-no, discreet leather sneakers can be worn with chinos as a last resort.
- Like jeans, khakis and chinos, they can be worn with just about any style shirt, shoes and boots.
- Try them out with a nice pair of Earth tone flat-front chinos or slim-fit blue jeans, and a classic button-down shirt - tucked in or not.
- Between the polo shirts, V-neck sweaters, and chinos, these dapper gents could double up as Ralph Lauren models.
- I've had to go back another generation of trousers, reverting to the chinos I was wearing a couple of years back.
- But the youth turned to other fabrics and other styles of casual trousers such as khakis, chinos, and branded wear.
- I turned to a young man wearing a turtleneck and chinos.