Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1adicto al chocolate masculineadicta al chocolate feminine
- If you're a chocaholic, a bar-snack addict or a burger fiend then this website/blog - Snackspot - is a must read.
- I would say no, but seeing as I'm a complete chocoholic… yeah, I will, thanks.
- I trust that all you chocoholics are with me on this distinction.
- Opposite the town hall, Truffles Chocolate House is a must for chocoholics… try their Swiss hot chocolate drink, topped with vanilla and cream and you'll never want to eat mass-produced confectionery again.
- On the next hour of LIVE FROM, chocoholics rejoice.
- They come on the back of the firm's Crave Control patch which gave off a smell designed to stop the desire for chocolate, 250,000 of which were sold last year to chocoholics.
- This is the kind of thing that chocoholics live for.
- Even chocoholics are not forgotten this season.
- And for the chocoholics in the crowd, gone are those nights of trying to smear Nutella over your partner's naked torso.
- I have some clients who are diabetic, so a sugar free candy is always a hit and for those who are chocoholics, I have a special stash for them as well.
- Easter may be a few weeks off yet but that has not stopped Ray Smith from preparing an event that will have chocoholics licking their lips with delight.
- It certainly isn't because I want to turn my innocent little children into depraved chocoholics.
- There's a treat in store for chocoholics planning a visit to Manchester Art Gallery.
- ‘I was in a flap, rushing around, and my son suggested I take a chocolate wrapper because I'm a chocoholic,’ she said.
- ‘I'm a bit of a chocoholic, so this was always going to be a winner for me,’ said Sandra, before heading back towards the quickly diminishing mountain of cakes.
- It might just be a chocoholic's sugar-induced fantasy, but rumour has it that this attractive village property was built in 1830 for one of York's famous Rowntree clan.
- It would be like relocating a chocoholic to Hershey, PA.
- A chocoholic's dream, the egg is 4.5kg of luxury milk chocolate, worth £100.
- A chocoholic who did the same thing would save £8,443 in interest and settle their mortgage two years and 11 months early.
- A word of warning - unless you are a serious chocoholic, leafing through this publication for any length of time may make you feel slightly queasy.