Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1collar corredizo masculine
- MAX the dog was gasping for breath with a choke chain getting tighter round his neck - and his owner could only watch helplessly.
- I felt choked, as if someone had just placed a choke chain around my neck.
- Vet Monique Strange, who runs the Companion Care surgery with husband Malcolm Rose in Cambridge, said: ‘I've heard of dogs swallowing some strange things, but never a choke chain.’
- And with that he pulled his flat cap firmly down over his eyes, gave Nicole (his whippet) a sharp tug on her choke chain and strode off manfully back towards Hollywood.
- His dog is mostly black, with no light markings, and has a silver choke chain.
- He would have made an excellent official, maybe even governor of the Bank of England, but was never going to have the right instincts to pull on Greg's choke chain.
- At one point she said, ‘I feel like I'm on a leash with a choke chain.’
- Tanj gasped, and panted, trying hard to recover her breath, to hold herself in a position where the choke chain didn't make it more difficult than it already was.
- Never put a choke chain on a young pup, and if you use one on an older dog, remove it as soon as the training session is over.
- I slapped in the cuff I'd grabbed (a green leather one with studs) and the choke chain dog collar I used as a necklace.
- When using a training collar or choke chain, however, it is very important to fit it correctly, and to use a size that is neither too big nor too small for your shih tzu dog.
- Never leave a training collar or choke chain on your dog when unattended.