The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cuello de botella masculine
- And all other things aside, it's nice for a superpower to have some troops on the ground at the choke point of the world's oil supply.
- We succeeded in localizing the site of the choke point and defining the nature of the stenosis, i.e., whether due to fixed narrowing by tumor compression or to dynamic collapse by weakened cartilages.
- To our knowledge, this is the first clinical study to investigate the management of airway stenosis focusing on the choke point as the primary site for the accurate placement of stents in humans.
- If labor can defend this stronghold at a key choke point in the world economy, it will show that workers have the power to resist the gang of transnational corporations that have been attacking them everywhere.
- If Holdaway is right, the rats had accidentally landed on a choke point of the ecosystem, causing a ripple effect that went far beyond the destruction of seabirds.
- According to the wave-speed theory, we considered that the location of the choke point might have a close relationship to the presence of the cartilage.
- Here is the vulnerable choke point of the country some 15 miles from the sea, less than 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Goria was their vision of an impenetrable fortress, and with the asteroids surrounding Goria, the Corridor of Ragnorak was essentially a choke point for the Empire.
- Its location at the southern tip of Africa gives South Africa a strategic position at a major choke point in the Cape Sea Route linking the Indian and South Atlantic oceans.
- It guarded a choke point that was extremely important to the defense of all the nations of the world from the monsters in the hell-land to the east.
- To them, the waste-storage problem is the choke point for the entire nuclear industry.
- Technology and threats change too quickly for even the most dedicated and determined officials to keep pace, and centralization, instead of improving efficiency, becomes a choke point.
- This is not an issue, requiring only a a connection to a public server, kitting up and rushing to the nearest choke point.
- I expected trouble, and doorways, a natural choke point, are always dangerous.
- The key choke point is in the number of mutual funds, which themselves hold about 20% of all the stock in the major markets.
- The first was old-fashioned telephony - the telephone business was the choke point of Internet technology.
- The final mile into the consumer's home is the second choke point.
- The second choke point was a set of bridges crossing the Euphrates River, which was called Objective Peaches.
- He can zoom in on Baltimore and find the choke point for trucking warehouses.
- As an added bonus, it's a great choke point for the oil and gas flow into China.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!