Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Finger-rings and ear-studs, stone necklaces and ornamental chokers, brightly hued bracelets and innovatively shaped pendants are there in rich profusion.
- She makes each piece of her jewellery - chokers, necklaces, bracelets, rings, watchbands - out of literally hundreds of the little suckers.
- Necklaces, rings, bracelets, anklets, chokers, earrings, and some articles I couldn't have begun to guess at dazzled my vision.
- The earrings, chains, chokers and necklaces stood out for their designs - elegant but subdued, stylish yet not loud.
- Diamonds, chokers, necklaces, bracelets, and a silver diadem were added to the pendant that Skye had put on in Derick's attic.
- Bangles and bracelets, earrings and ear-tops, necklaces and chokers, from Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan make for a visual treat.
- Over the years Michele's designs continued to evolve from napkin holders and bracelets to earrings, necklaces, chokers and hair accessories at a rapid pace.
- My metal good luck charms, chains, necklaces, choker and earrings all clashed against the brick of the hearth.
- Finally Taylor drew an anklet and bracelet that matched the choker half of the necklace.
- The collection, featuring pieces for both men and women ranging from chokers, bracelets and ear-rings to cufflinks, will provide an exciting fusion of glamour and technology.
- I have no badges, no anklets, bracelets, or chokers, no chains, no rings.
- Elise's jewellery is distinguished by large stones such as rose crystal, turquoise and coral, strung together to make chunky chokers and necklaces - often with quirky bits and bobs attached.
- Then she armed herself with wristbands, bracelets, and chokers.
- I fiddle with the drawing from last night's barely-remembered dream and pick up some of my spiked jewelry, two leather bracelets and a choker, from my bedside table and slide them on.
- I move back over to my dresser and find my spiked jewelry and put on as much as I can fit: bracelets, anklets, chokers, and a belt.
- Aubrey put the choker on, a bracelet around each wrist and the remaining bracelet around her right ankle.
- She has on large gold hoop earrings, a gold choker with a red gem embedded in the middle and several gold bangles.
- She dried and styled her hair in waves, then put on her spike choker and heart earrings to finish the outfit.
- She wore gauntlets, earrings, and some chokers at her neck.
- Look out too for sequins on handbags, shoes, and even accessories like chokers and bracelets.
2(collar)cuello alto masculine
- Sorrow and I looked around at the chokers and collars.
- He was eight years old when he and other boys, dressed in their Sunday special outfits of swallow-tail coats with a white choker collar, formed a guard of honour for Mr Thompson before a wonderful tea was served.