The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Many of these regions also suffer from epidemics of other infectious diseases such as cholera and malaria.
- Vibrio vulnificus is a bacterium in the same family as those that cause cholera.
- Pasteur went on to discover vaccinations for chicken pox, cholera, diphtheria, anthrax and rabies.
- In 1832 the Central Board of Health issued public advice to Londoners on how to abort the early symptoms of cholera.
- This is likely to be a logistical problem in areas where diarrhoea is common and coexists with cholera.
- The Narrator escapes from the city in order to avoid being infected by cholera.
- The World Health Organisation has already warned about major illnesses like cholera.
- Malaria, cholera, typhoid and polio are all endemic in the region.
- Epidemics of botulism and cholera exacted a heavy toll on waterfowl in the West.
- Some camps will become unreachable, and there will be an increased possibility of malaria and cholera outbreaks.
- Thus cholera and typhoid, both water-borne diseases, may have been two early biological warfare agents.
- Storm flooding regularly kills tens of thousands and spreads epidemic diseases like cholera.
- Doctors there were seeing many cases of diarrhoeal disease and feared epidemics of dysentery and cholera.
- Cash raised will help victims of the conflict by supplying clean water to combat the spread of diseases like cholera.
- You do hear about outbreaks of things like cholera and dysentery as well as malaria.
- There's a lot of disease raging across the board from cholera to malaria to measles.
- For them, water borne diseases such as diarrhea, dysentery and cholera are a constant threat.
- The role of global environmental change on diseases such as malaria, dengue fever, and cholera has been well documented.
- The flood victims face the danger of epidemics of cholera, dysentery, malaria and other diseases.
- The International Red Cross, said it was concerned about waterborne diseases like malaria and cholera.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!