Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The music flows along quite beautifully and the choral and solo singing parts are also very well done.
- Contrast was provided by alternating choral chant with passages sung by soloists.
- Classical western singing is not relegated to opera alone there is choral and gospel singing too.
- Our last concert was a programme bursting with superb concert band, symphonic, jazz and choral sounds.
- The special advent choral concert will be conducted by Peter Frost and includes sacred and secular music from early and modern composers.
- Tomorrow evening, the Colne Valley Male Voice Choir presents a choral and solo programme at St John's Church.
- Although ultra-purists sing Bach's choral works one singer per part, Law does them with 140.
- I was also singing and studying the great Flemish choral music of the Renaissance.
- What is it about choral music sung in churches without accompaniment that is so powerful?
- He has also composed several choral works, including African Sanctus.
- It is in this kind of writing that she makes her most distinctive and individual mark as a composer of contemporary choral music.
- Westport Choral Society is a four part choir specialising in major choral pieces and extracts from some old and some modern musicals.
- On Saturday, Cantores Olicanae will present a concert of choral music at St Margaret's Church, Queen's Road.
- Few would guess that the man who composed these two rarefied choral works also composed the works on the second CD.
- The competition, launched in July 2005, was to compose a piece of choral music to new words written by the clergy of St Martin's.
- Why do composers of choral music write accompaniments for brass ensembles so loud that they overpower the choir?
- This Howells disc is one of the finest choral compilations of the composer's music I have heard for quite a while.
- The work stands in the best traditions of English choral composition.
- Before joining the monastery, he studied music in Germany and released a CD of a choral work he had composed.
- All three composed sacred music, choral and solo vocal works, and music for the theater.