Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cristiano masculinecristiana feminine
- Now we may see the great Christian doctrine that in Christ God somehow or other acted to save the world.
- Be patient and pray earnestly and faithfully for your Christian brother or sister.
- Ultimately for him, all social planning had to be evaluated in the light of the Christian gospel.
- He was one of the founders of the Christian Coptic Orthodox church in Solihull, Birmingham.
- This has implications for all sorts of areas of Christian life, including evangelism.
- The art and nature of personal evangelism were considered, showing it to be a Christian duty.
- Tragically, this decline can be seen throughout the professing Christian church.
- They rejected Reformed teaching and preached a form of Christian perfectionism.
- It promotes Christian morality and teaching, and encourages the development of leadership.
- As a minister of the church he is bound to preach on the basis of Christian teaching.
- The main point is that Christian disciples knew they were bound together in a family.
- The churches are full of young Christian men who cannot find Christian wives.
- At Christmas they celebrate Christian activities such as Nativity plays and carol singing.
- In many otherwise fine reformed churches there is just no Christian literature on view.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ is a cardinal doctrine of the Christian faith.
- The sinlessness of Christ is an indispensable doctrine of the Christian faith and lying is sin.
- How may the teaching both of Jesus and of the evangelists be related to Christian theology today?
- There is no greater need here than for dedicated Christian leaders trained by an Evangelical institution.
- In every Christian church you can find a handful of true Christians who are serving God.
- At the Council of Jerusalem, the whole future of the Christian church was at stake.
- By this stage Scriven had settled in a part of Ontario and was known for his acts of Christian kindness.
- He was a very fine young man with a great sense of fairness and Christian compassion.
- Christian honesty demands that we allow each tradition to tell its own story - the denominational differences are great enough without creating false differences through caricature.
- Others say children in care should always have been given priority by church schools on grounds of Christian fairness.
- But Christian honesty majors on being honest with the ones who really count: God and yourself.