Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It is argued that he was the first to make Christianity a new religion, rather than a sect of Judaism.
- In a masterly but gentle way he reveals the true teaching of Christianity.
- As a child I was steeped in the doctrine of Calvinist Protestant Christianity.
- Maybe modern society is not perfect, but Christianity is not the answer.
- In the early centuries of Christianity, church meant the community of all Christians.
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is a unique feature of Christianity.
- Because of this profound difference, Christianity alone offers assurance of salvation.
- The Christianity that I believe in is based on the Word of God, and only the Word of God.
- It is impossible to serve both biblical Christianity and religious pluralism.
- The first step is to let them know that honoring Christianity as a way of life is nothing new.
- It was not until the advent of Christianity that this practise became frowned upon.
- The laws were made many years ago when the dominant religion in Britain was Christianity.
- Occasionally critics of Christianity have claimed that Jesus did not exist.
- After all, Christianity's wars of religion in the middle ages were of unconscionable savagery.
- There are certainly no penal sanctions for converting from Christianity to any other religion.
- Today this might be explained by the fact that many have little awareness of the Bible and the beliefs of Christianity.
- Once Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire, all this changed.
- More than 33 million of them do not go to church, but still believe Christianity to be their religion.
- Religions such as Christianity, Islam and Judaism all have one foot in the medieval and ancient worlds.
- Some religions such as Judaism and Christianity are based on a creation story where time begins in the act of creation.
2(believers)los cristianosel cristianismo