Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tarjeta de Navidad femininetarjeta de Pascua feminine Chile, Perucrismas masculine Spain
- I'd love to say that we're still in touch and she sends me Christmas cards every year but that just isn't the case.
- Or use plain boxes and decoupage or paste recycled Christmas cards on the lid.
- Her scenes were used on Christmas cards, a calendar and notelets.
- The Royal Mail now moves over a billion Christmas cards each December.
- As we spoke, she showed me a Christmas card which had been sent to her by a widow in East Sussex.
- For example, each year he gives a Christmas card to clients, volunteers and staff.
- Police had sent Christmas cards to many of Oldham's most prolific burglars warning them to spend the festive period at home.
- The spreadsheet can be used to help you balance your finances or keep track of who you should be sending Christmas cards to.
- I was going to send them all a thank you card but now it's time to send Christmas cards.
- A few years ago someone mailed us a beautiful Christmas card with Mary and Jesus on the front.
- They have not merely sent out Christmas-themed Christmas cards, but recreated the nativity scene on the front.
- We are also urging businesses not to send Christmas cards, but instead donate money to the appeal.
- A couple who once had to wait 12 years for a Christmas card to be delivered have experienced more postal problems.
- I wonder if anyone noticed that I didn't send a single Christmas card.
- Christmas was an occasion for tears - as no one ever sent him a Christmas card and he had to sit for hours watching other patients open their presents.
- He used to send me Christmas cards, but he finally stopped a couple of years ago.
- I told Amy that my mom sends Christmas cards to people she met in the dentist office waiting room.
- In fact, you can even do away with Christmas cards altogether, unless the person you are sending it to is especially near and dear.
- The last time I heard from him he'd sent me a Christmas card with a message saying that he'd moved, but forgot to put his new address on it!
- The boys and girls were asked to design and make a Christmas card suitable for sending to senior citizens and people living alone.