Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- He refused to accept ideas associating the gene with a particular stretch of chromosomal material.
- These exposed populations have been shown to have chromosomal damage.
- Folate deficiency appears to facilitate genetic modification at a fragile chromosomal site.
- She won the Nobel Prize in 1983 for her discovery of chromosomal instability 50 years ago.
- Biologic theorists believe chromosomal or nervous system disorders are the cause.
- Gross chromosomal disturbance would certainly seem likely to cause either cell death or conversion to a cancerous state.
- Chromosomal analysis through blood tests is also available in some cases.
- Major chromosomal rearrangements are often found in transformed genomes, suggesting that T-DNA insertion either requires or causes genomic instability.
- Groups with chromosomal sex determination systems are expected to evince differences among males and females in absolute DNA content.
- The results are discussed in relation to the chromosomal evolution of the genus.