Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mapa cromosómico masculinemapa de cromosomas masculine
- Thirty segments distributed between 23 and 29 min on the chromosome map have been submitted to an inversion test.
- A chromosome map in which each position is linked to its n-plication degree (duplication, triplication, etc.) was established.
- Using these deletions, the mutations were mapped to seven intervals along the polytene chromosome map.
- We divided the chromosome map into four marker intervals using the most informative loci separated by 10-to 15-cM intervals, which is the intermarker distance optimal for detecting interference.
- A comparison between the phylogenetic tree and the chromosome map shows that genes that are phylogenetically closer are also physically closer on chromosomes.