Learn English Grammar From A–Z
furgón en el que se transportan víveres y utensilios de cocina
- Laurie climbed out of the chuck wagon and climbed into the supply wagon.
- On cool evenings they stand around a campfire by the chuck wagon warming themselves outwardly with the flames and inwardly with strong coffee served free of charge.
- We can smell bacon and beans sizzling on an open fire next to a chuck wagon.
- When the chuck wagon tore out around the ring, our horses tore after it.
- In the middle of all this was a large chuck wagon already cooking up eggs, sausage, flapjacks and plenty of hot coffee.
- Most often the cowpuncher's rifles were carried in the chuck wagon to eliminate fouling when using ropes or while working cattle in thick brush.
- Our two year old, sporting an apron and cowboy boots, pretended to cook beans over the fire; his older brother, in a vest, chaps, and boots, came to the chuck wagon for a meal again and again.
- The US has been the inspiration of the food to go and fast food phenomenon for decades where pace of life has demanded the modern version of the chuck wagon.
- About four John began to stir, so Steve decided to join him at the chuck wagon.
- Particularly in the summer season, there are often demonstrations of blacksmithing, and under the shade of enormous cottonwood trees, a chuck wagon cook spins trail-driving yarns.
- Mop sauce gets its name from a utensil similar to a small string mop that the chuck wagon cook would use to baste meats, literally mopping on the sauce while cooking.
- On a trail drive north to Wichita, Shorty shot the chuck wagon driver and the cook for not having supper ready for him.
- It included a chuck wagon breakfast and tent, Western music, hats and bandanas.
- The chuck wagon races were held every evening, drawing crowds which filled up the whole venue.
- Texas-size entertainment will be offered throughout the evening, along with gourmet chuck wagon food, two drink tickets, and an opportunity to ride ‘El Toro,’ the mechanical bull.
- Planned events coinciding with the Mane Mission horse parade include a headlining Saturday night concert, chuck wagon cooking, cowboy poets, and a horse-mounted church service.
- Bona fide cowboys and tenderfoot city slickers might like the Old West appeal of a dude ranch, where guides and horses cater to all abilities and entertainment ranges from chuck wagon dinners to spa treatments.
- Each year during the last week of school we held a special celebration for the graduating ninth graders with a rodeo, square dancing, chuck wagon feed, folk singers etc., all in the yard behind the school.