Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1practicante masculine, feminine
- Although he is a Sabbath walker rather than a regular churchgoer, Berry is no stranger to either church or seminary, although he admits to feeling strange in both places.
- Most churchgoers vote, and share family and community values.
- Washington, always a churchgoer but never a communicant, was among those who often spoke of the ‘great Ruler of events,’ but never of Jesus Christ.
- This is the tremendous error of our time-that all churchgoers who make a profession of faith in Christ are continually forgiven.
- Now he's a regular churchgoer and the father of three children from his second marriage.
- It is not clear if Matt is himself an active churchgoer or a believer, but he is hardly dismissive of his father's faith.
- On my way out of church recently, a fellow churchgoer struck up a conversation with me.
- How many churchgoers really believe, as matter of historical fact, that Jesus instituted the mass?
- Mr Crump, who is a regular churchgoer, does not believe in Sunday shopping.
- It is believed that thousands of clergy and churchgoers are among the 350,000 British members of the Masons.
- There was a mood of sombre but affectionate reflection at Easter Sunday services as churchgoers mourned Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother who had died the previous day.
- Ten years later, he was asked by a member of his United Methodist church to transport the churchgoer's son to Tranquility Bay in Jamaica.
- Gray, a former Harrogate choirboy and more recently a regular churchgoer in Newcastle, posed as a priest to rob the woman in her own home.
- It is the fastest growing section of the Anglican Church, with more than one third of Anglican churchgoers claiming to be Evangelicals.
- ‘Church on Sunday, Work on Monday’ tries to explain why churches have done such a poor job relating to churchgoers as working people.
- If you are a regular churchgoer and believe that love should stay within the parameters set by religion, these online dating sites for Christians provide just what you desire.
- Now the vast majority of people do not go to church and only the children of churchgoers go to Sunday school.
- She was a regular churchgoer, visiting the Nazarene Church on South End Street every Wednesday and Sunday.
- Previously, many people were passive, conformist churchgoers, experiencing church as a television without a remote control.
- Church leaders have reassured churchgoers that services this weekend will go ahead despite the fire damage to the entrance hall.