The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(alcoholic)sidra femininehard cider — sidra fermentada
- On the night in question, it is claimed that vodka, cider and an alcopop were on offer to youngsters.
- This time, I had more cider, wines and tequila than is good for a person.
- Mr Williams said Luke had drunk brandy, cider and taken cannabis before he smashed a window in the house.
- I risked a pint of Old Rosie, scrumpy cider twice the strength of normal beer!
- Beer, lager and cider were the most popular drinks but there was a sharp increase in alcopops drinkers.
- He blamed his actions on being drunk on cider and lager.
- Beer, lager, cider and spirits were confiscated from the group and letters have been sent to their parents.
- Traditional drinks such as beer, cider and wine must be served in specific quantities.
- Revellers relaxed in a tent outside the club, drinking beer and cider and tucking into pig roast.
- Held in Victoria Hall, the festival will feature 110 beers and cask ales, including beers from Germany, Belgium, America and Ireland, as well as ciders and fruit wines.
- Tasmania is setting up a specialty fruit wine association to promote the production of meads, ciders, pure fruit wines and liqueurs.
- He drove off on his own, despite drinking cider all afternoon.
- Drinking a pint or two of sweet cider in the belief that it is the elixir of adulthood is a rite of passage every teenager undergoes.
- Medium sweet cider is full bodied but refreshing and light and is great with fruit and cheese.
- The real problem facing cider sellers is the new growth of hard lemonades.
- He had been on a night out in the town, and came into the shop having consumed five pints of bitter and cider.
- I had a half pint of cider which was cheap and not too intense for a Monday night.
- The money was reserved for sweet cider and ran out on Day Two.
- The American market is now exploding with sweet ciders (such as Spire and Woodchuck) that are light, refreshing, and unfit for your cheese.
- Flavored malts, ciders, coolers, hard lemonades, teas, root beers and so on, a whole gamut of beer-strength potions, have sprung up, tasting like anything but beer.
2US also sweet cider(non-alcoholic)jugo de manzana masculinezumo de manzana masculine Spain
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!