Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pista de ceniza feminine
- A synthetic track was recently built at Durham University, replacing an existing cinder track, at a cost of well under £200,000.
- Nearby is a convenient cinder track, along the canal.
- He put his injury down to running on a cinder track and insufficient cushioning in his running shoes.
- He ran 100m in 10.4 seconds - on a cinder track with heavy spikes.
- At the time, the sprint event was run over 100 yards on a cinder track.
- Jack watches children running round a cinder track.
- The all-weather track replaced a three-lane, 350-yard cinder track which no longer met regulations for varsity competition.
- In the semi-finals, on a damp and heavy cinder track, he ran a wind-assisted 9.91 sec.
- In the final season of his 23-year professional career, the man who honed his skills on the Sydney Speedway cinder tracks went out on a high, winning the South African Grand Prix.
- Before each race, Liddell offered his trowel to fellow runners who struggled to dig their starting holes in cinder tracks.