Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- There are really only three action movies hitting the cineplexes in the holiday season without franchise credentials.
- The film boasts an emotional honesty all too rarely seen at cineplexes these days.
- Mental illness is too complex a subject for an hour and a half at the cineplex.
- Leaving the cineplex, we crossed the street to the stadium.
- She obviously wanted to spend her Valentine's Day alone because she packed me off to the cineplex.
- I'm for any movie that sparks debate and thought outside of the cineplex.
- The audience were well-groomed types who usually crowd cineplexes for Hollywood movies and stay away from theatrical performances.
- Action films abound in cineplexes across the world, providing audience members with a brief adrenaline rush and occupying ninety minutes of their time.
- My local cineplex has 12 screens.
- The way it is right now, every film in a cineplex must be made for children to watch.
- There were many other films out there besides the ‘family’ films being churned out at the local cineplex.
- The cineplex will feature stadium seating and wall-to-wall screens.
- They are frequent moviegoers, meaning they travel to the cineplex at least once a month.
- Audiences can now partake of French films at their favorite cineplex in the capital.
- I may actually pay the eight bucks to see one of your movies at the cineplex.
- Theater owners worry that folks will find it easier - and cheaper - to wait for the DVD rather than brave the lines at their cineplex.
- Since then, I haven't been back to the cineplex, and I don't think I've even seen more than one or two movies.
- Our destination, a cineplex, was 10 short blocks away.
- Ballard doesn't go out to his local cineplex but watches rented movies at home.
- The site will also contain 50 retail units, multi-storey and underground parking and a six-screen cineplex.