Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1enviar circulares ainformar por medio de circulares a
- Companies, firms, businesses and individuals have been circularised and may contact any of the following regarding sponsorship and/or entries.
- They only realised the full implications of the story when they were forwarded the e-mail that had been circularised to the national media.
- Some customers locally have been given notice of the impending closure, but not all houses appear to have been circularised as yet.
- The following morning Costello circularised clubs seeking nominations for the post.
- We have circularised here a proposal to allow the prime minister a one-and-a-half day week.
- He communicated with shareholders, both by circularizing them and by his detailed interventions at shareholders' meetings.
- The dissenters circularized all shareholders the following week to warn them about the new resolution.
- At the same time he persuaded the Committee to circularize popular societies warning them not to fan superstition and fanaticism by persecution.
- This is a document which we sent to the Court after the draft was circularised.
- In January 1999, the general secretary circularised regions stating that the campaign was in breach of rules.
- Shareholders in the company were thereafter circularised with the proposals.
- The factors highlighted in this paper which influence local inflation will be fully circularised over the next few months.
- A questionnaire will be circularised shortly to help with the planning of a think tank.
- In the event, only a few of these reports were completed and circularized to the committee.