Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(que permite sacar libros en préstamo) biblioteca feminine
- They also ran a circulating library which advertised ‘an immense quantity of volumes’.
- One major change since 1935 has been the disappearance of the so-called circulating library.
- The reading public had been massively organized and empowered by the new phenomenon of the circulating library.
- Millard relied on the local circulating library for learning.
- He opened the first circulating library in Edinburgh in 1726.