Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Ever since Abraham, circumcision was the way Jews marked their covenant with God.
- Brit Milah, or circumcision, is performed on a Jewish male eight days after he is born.
- In the past, young boys underwent ritual circumcision at a relatively late age.
- Some groups practice circumcision of boys aged ten to twelve to mark their passage into manhood.
- Young men who undergo circumcision at the same time become part of a social group that lasts for a lifetime.
- Male initiation in the form of circumcision is practiced among most Xhosa groups.
- Kubu was once used as a site for the initiation and circumcision of young boys.
- There is nothing moral or immoral about the choices we make about circumcision.
- Infant male circumcision as practised by the Jews occurs on the eighth day after birth.
- The bris, or ritual circumcision, takes place eight days after birth.
- The wanted them to face charges of practising circumcision without a permit.
- I am a pediatric surgeon who has observed numerous circumcisions done by excellent Mohelim.
- In an effort to meet what he believes are his younger mistress' true desires, Nick even undergoes adult circumcision.
- Although circumcision is carried out more often on babies and young boys, it can be performed on men of any age.
- Male circumcision is one of the most common surgical operations done worldwide and is considered by many to be a minor procedure.
- Male circumcision is the most commonly performed surgical operation in the United States.
- Sometimes circumcision is carried out for religious reasons.
- At present, circumcision is only available on health grounds at the majority of the country's hospitals.
- This is an extremely rare type of cancer, and circumcision may only offer protection if done in childhood, not during puberty.