Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1circunferencia femininetwo meters in circumference — dos metros de circunferencia
- A hailstone with a 7-inch diameter and a circumference of 18.75 inches was recently named the largest hailstone ever recovered in the United States.
- After measuring a drum shade, add 1 inch to the circumference and 3 inches to the height.
- The winner of the under ten category was Scarlet, whose pumpkin had a circumference of 57 inches.
- The circumference of my thighs was reduced by between half and a quarter of an inch.
- You can walk the entire circumference, a distance of 1.3 km.
- I had to measure the circumference and calculate the diameter to make sure it would fit in and out of my doorway!
- You would do better to cut out a large circle of wood and use a tape measure to find its circumference and diameter.
- A search for a new teak wood tree of the required circumference and length began.
- Waist circumferences of 35 inches or greater in women have been associated with increased health risks.
- Men should have a waist circumference less than 40 inches.
- The length of the collar should be approximately two inches longer than the circumference of the dog's neck.
- Measure the circumference of your head in inches and see what you get!
- He has travelled more than 774,200 miles on trips in Italy and abroad, equivalent to nearly 30 times the circumference of the earth.
- Each subject was placed in the supine position, and upper arm and wrist circumferences were measured to determine proper cuff size.
- They had these peculiar heels that were of a similar circumference to a ballpoint pen, and were about six inches in depth.
- Maternal arm and calf circumferences were measured with plastic-covered fabric measuring tapes and read to the nearest millimeter.
- The World Health Organization standards for waist and hip circumferences are based on measurements made in the standing position.
- Calculating your body mass index and measuring your waist circumference are two ways to help tell if you're overweight or obese.
- Measure the circumference of your wrist where the bracelet will be worn.
- One commonly used method for quantifying differences in body fat distribution is to measure and comopute the ratio of the waist circumference to the hip circumference.