Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lleno de circunloquioslleno de rodeos
- Breakfast rooms across India display a vista of glazed eyes ploughing wearily through the turgid, circumlocutory language of the morning papers.
- After 20 years in the Senate, he has developed a meandering, circumlocutory speaking style.
- Other television station announcers had been less circumlocutory in declaring the result.
- His theories are often circumlocutory and warped.
- Joe's conversational exchanges with the convalescent Pip are hilariously circumlocutory.