Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1circunspección feminine formalcautela feminine
- But after the article below, I think I must be the epitome of caution and circumspection.
- He, however, said that the very nature of the crisis demanded careful collective circumspection.
- Then he said that one should approach such issues with careful circumspection and logical evaluation.
- Now more than ever, the wise few must proceed cautiously and with circumspection.
- I believe some degree of circumspection, if not caution, is warranted.