Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ácido cítrico masculine
- Addition of an acid such as citric acid (found in lemon juice) or cream of tartar (which contains tartaric acid) also enhances inversion.
- Place the sugar, citric acid and tartaric acid in a large bowl (non-metallic is probably best).
- Most mixtures of low-acid and acid foods also have pH values above 4.6 unless their recipes include enough lemon juice, citric acid, or vinegar to make them acid foods.
- These acids include vinegar, muriatic acid, or citric acid.
- Keep the purée on a fire and when the water has reduced, add the sugar, citric acid and glucose.