The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de clan
- Tartan ties, scarves and even a map of the Scottish clans filled the window of the shop.
- Highland society in general, however, was organized into that most celebrated of Scottish institutions, the clan.
- Let us go back in time where Scottish tartan denoted the clan you belonged too.
- Where I'm from, my family had to hide from rival Somalia clans.
- The Scottish have used tartan patterns for centuries to identify the clan, family or regiment with which the wearer is associated.
- Land ownership was nonexistant in the Arabian desert, instead there was collective control over the oases, pastures, and wells, and mostly the stronger clans controlled the best territories.
- The clans have loosely defined territories, and prolonged wars, often spanning generations, were once common between clans.
- People of the same clan claim a common totem (dodem, do daim, or do dam), the symbol of a living creature.
- Persons with different surnames may share a common clan name, revealing a relationship along the lineage.
- Outside the immediate family, the lineage and the clan are the most common descent groups.
- But the strong tradition of upholding the clan makes for mutual support and a sharing and egalitarian instinct.
- In addition, nearly every Rajput clan has its own patron god to whom it turns for protection.
- However, these villages' customary landowner clans refused the dam's construction, outlining several reasons.
- The new clan chieftain was announced out of an initial 10 nominees.
- The Tang Dynasty appointed local clan chieftains to govern for them.
- Formal education used to be of little significance among ruling and landowning Rajput clans.
- "Kaya, watch your mouth, you're talking to your clan leader!
- Other Rajput clans trace their ancestry to the Sun or Moon.
- Since the early 1990s, Somalia has suffered from a civil war between rival clans.
- They descended from clans in present-day Guangxi province after the fall of the Han Dynasty in AD 220.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!