The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sonar
1(bells) sonar(bells) repicarthe gate clanged shut — la verja se cerró con gran estruendo
- A heavy door clanged shut behind him and then there was silence.
- The double doors clanged shut behind me, and I stared in wonder at the sunlight streaming through a wall of windows.
- As I dragged myself out from underneath him the door clanged shut with such a final note that I felt a shiver go down my spine.
- As soon as Rane had disappeared, the big, metal gym doors clanged open and slammed shut.
- The door that had clanged shut in that instant came flying open with a storm behind it.
- There was yet another long pause after the heavy metal door clanged shut above the two girls.
- The watchtower bell clanged, its reverberating tones echoing through the fog.
- The wrought-iron gates clanged shut behind me.
- The door swung shut behind them, clanging once more to tell of someone's departure.
- In a moment of blind panic, I crashed through the back door, the door clanging on its frame as it snapped back into place.
- A Mediterranean sun had just set, and above the school, hollow bells clanged around the necks of goats, and the chatter of crickets filled the night air.
- The school bell clanged and children flew from the doors scattering like sand grains whipping about in a dust storm.
- There were even gargoyles that sat at the top of the bell tower that clanged loudly as Lee opened the door to the building.
- The gate clanged shut loudly behind him making him jump.
- Lockers clanged shut and people rushed to classes, shouting to each other and laughing in the corridors.
- The door clanged for the last time and Tessa knew that this was the last person to come through it that night.
- Indeed, clanging bells offered some exhilaration to counter the drudgery of life spent in the fields.
- He heard the fire bells clanging, and saw the horses running at full speed towards the financial district.
- Their swords clashed and clanged, both men giving it their all.
- The school bell clanged, warning the students that they might be late.
1(fuerte) sonido metálico masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!