Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1música clásica femininemúsica culta feminine
- This data set was split into two broad categories of classical music and popular music.
- He writes books of poetry but his contact with classical music had been rather limited thus far.
- He said classical music was still popular among the youth, but it needed the medium of films to generate interest.
- Not only have they stirred up the pop scene but they've thrown an overly serious world of classical music into a tizzy.
- Why has classical music has become less popular with the average person?
- It is atmospheric stuff, drawing on Turkish musical traditions but also jazz and western classical music.
- I pretty much only listen to either jazz or classical music all the time.
- He decided to concentrate on the instruments as an homage to jazz and classical music.
- Whereas popular music relies almost entirely on melody, classical music has development and argument.
- Students will be taught styles in pop, rock, jazz, and classical music.
- In fact the instrument is capable of more than calypso and is often used to play jazz and classical music.
- Most of the people do not know western jazz, western classical music and western blues.
- I like pop music but play classical music on the piano and clarinet.
- The intention is to reduce the air of seriousness surrounding classical music.
- Almost every pop music trend inflicts itself on classical music sooner or later.
- They call folk music unrefined, but that's where classical music came from.
- We are happy to mix classical music with choral works, movie themes, jazz, rock and folk.
- As such, he is and remains one of the most important ambassadors for classical music.
- When it reopens, only 60 percent of events will consist of classical music.
- Kim said classical music, Indian sitar, or even African reggae could all be a beneficial part of the class.