Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1compañero de clase masculinecompañera de clase feminine
- As a college student, he was always willing to help fellow classmates get through their exams.
- You were a shy man, and only met my mother, a college classmate, when you tried to sell her a slide-rule.
- Since there are so few of them, they tend to know their brethren on other teams as they would a college classmate.
- She continued on despite the obvious lack of attention in my fellow classmates.
- The students must also write a essay about a section of the bill of rights and also conduct a formal debate against fellow classmates.
- During the rest of the class time they sat next to each other watching their fellow classmate's scenes.
- One of the men she met was a former high school classmate who left school early.
- He didn't need to listen to his college classmates ask the professor pointless questions.
- The problem is that most of my male classmates have become very judgmental towards my dressing style.
- I was invited to a house party by a female Canadian classmate.
- When they looked up from their guitars, they saw the smiling, admiring faces of their grade seven classmates.
- Notably, parental monitoring and classmate support reduced runaway risk and friend relationship increased it.
- In silence, both girls finish getting dressed and go outside to join their classmates.
- Joshua decided he wanted to join his classmates for a spot of gymnastics.
- All eyes were on her as several of her classmates snickered.
- She jumped in surprise and heard her classmates snickering.
- He was explaining photosynthesis to kindergarten classmates at 5.
- The custom ranges from puppy love cards given to kindergarten classmates to diamond earrings presented by husbands to their wives.
- Two of my son's classmates lost their parents.
- Her classmates taunt and tease her but eventually she becomes a major celebrity.