Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- We saw magnificent sites, endured bouts of car claustrophobia, and encountered extremes of weather.
- The high-risk hobby inherently plays to the age-old horror themes of claustrophobia and fear of the unknown.
- Word had it that he was suffering from both agoraphobia and claustrophobia and was constantly running in and out of the house.
- The themes of confinement and claustrophobia are evident in almost every scene.
- Among the most common manifestations of previous torture are panic attacks, insomnia and claustrophobia.
- The panic attacks are sometimes accompanied by claustrophobia but not always.
- Her subject was her own upbringing, given voice in complex pieces dealing with domestic claustrophobia and repression.
- The handheld camera and jumpy editing style create a mood of claustrophobia.
- Outside the feeling of claustrophobia hadn't lifted.
- The only minor cavil I have with it is that it did not give feel of cramped space and claustrophobia inherent in the real thing, which I have seen and experienced.
- Early on he overcomes his choking claustrophobia, finding welcome relief from the chaos above ground in unexpected places.
- Sometimes there's an element of claustrophobia that enters when you're on an airplane, and then there's no place to get off and go.
- It's a fine example of claustrophobia, and of horror.
- One after another, he charged up the stone steps, oblivious to any claustrophobia from the narrow passage.
- I also have to get CT scans and immediately think of the big machine that swallows you up whole, causing big-time claustrophobia.
- Such feelings are usually accompanied by throat-constricting claustrophobia.
- A wave of claustrophobia hits her, and she slams her foot on the brake.
- Once again, I found myself in the main hall, and I suddenly became overcome by claustrophobia.
- In such a situation there are two enemies that a pilot must struggle with - vertigo and claustrophobia.
- I do not suffer from claustrophobia, but I came pretty close to contracting it back in row 23.