The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(person) sin vicios(person) de vida sana(habits) de persona decente
- Or could it be that a book about a poor but honest, decent, clean-living, caring family doesn't sell quite as well as a drunken, swearing, violent family?
- I don't count myself in this, for I live an unhealthy life, but I am the exception among my clean-living contemporaries.
- He is an otherwise clean-living guy, respected by his colleagues and friends, but prepared to lay all of that on the line for the woman he is having an affair with.
- I like to think people regard me as a good, clean-living professional.
- He was a clean-living man with high moral values and he was completely unselfish, caring and gentle.
- Named after a town in California (where, incidentally, Robert Louis Stevenson used to live) this restaurant features flavoursome, clean-living food with an impressive list of Californian wine.
- He's quite a clean-living person, he's quite fit, he doesn't smoke, so you can't understand why it happens to him.
- And whether it's the result of his latest clean-living regime or the cold he was suffering from in Glasgow, it doesn't really matter.
- She's done the drugs, but now she's clean-living, having even knocked her legendary pot habit on the head.
- I long for the day gone by when our pop stars were a clean-living, purer, less controversial breed.
- His approach to life could scarcely be more different than his clean-living, modest father.
- In these clean-living days you might be forgiven for thinking we've all tidied up our acts.
- She has always seemed like a pretty clean-living girl - irritatingly so, really.
- And with a workload that shows no signs of slacking off any time soon, Bill's got every incentive to keep up his clean-living lifestyle - and even get around to that yoga.
- They all look so healthy and cheerful in a clean-living, sprout-sprouting kind of way.
- He was a clean-living young man whose spare time ran to nothing more villainous than drama and singing.
- Elected to the Illinois legislature in 1936, Daley was a hard-working, clean-living exception to the carousing lifestyle of the state's legislative culture.
- A passionate, clean-living group of musicians have fused rock ‘n roll with gospel and have done it with zeal.
- ‘You've got to have pretty clean-living guys,’ he said, referring to the need for players to get their rest instead of cavorting at all-night pubs.
- I've gone from being the least clean-living person to being the cleanest-living person in the world.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!