The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in forest)claro masculine
- Forest openings and clearings and agricultural areas are also good habitat for the Western Bluebird.
- They are common in forest clearings, wetlands, edges, residential areas, orchards, and stands of Russian olive.
- She led them to a small, grassy clearing in the middle of a wooded area.
- Now the underbrush was thickening, and suddenly I entered a small clearing surrounded by thick pine trees.
- They entered a small clearing surrounded by oak trees.
- When we reached a beautiful clearing in the woods, I proposed to rest.
- The large clearing was surrounding by the woods, creating a horseshoe shape.
- The large clearing in the forest was almost right out of a fairy tale.
- They came upon a large clearing in the forest, where they faced an enormous rock face.
- They approached the clearing in the woods - each of them staring in awe.
- He found a grassy clearing with ease, and began gathering a pile of dead wood from the ground.
- I left the little clearing, walking mechanically back to the hostel.
- There, in a grassy, sunny clearing, sat an innocent little cottage.
- They were in a clearing in the middle of a seemingly endless forest.
- The trees around us ended, and we found ourselves in a circular clearing.
- The three adventurers soon found themselves standing in the center of a circular clearing.
- I was wandering one day, and I just happened upon that little clearing.
- At the end of at least twenty minutes of walking, we approach a clearing.
- Coming to a clearing's edge, they caught sight of the poacher in the distance.
- A faint rustling from within the trees at the clearing's edge signalled that they had company.
(of checks)compensación feminine
proceso por el cual las universidades británicas rellenan las vacantes que tengan con los solicitantes que lleguen tarde o que no han obtenido las notas requeridas por su institución preferida(in UK universities)
- Students going through clearing should make themselves available because admissions tutors will want to talk to them rather than their parents.
- Universities you approach during clearing will ask for these.
- We're now into the university clearing season.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!