The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de clemencia
- When the Prison Commission discussed the virtues of parole it invoked ideas of mercy and clemency.
- In effect, he argues that indiscriminate clemency for murderers perverts both justice and mercy.
- Nine years later, after having had countless appeals and pleas for clemency rejected, Bleach, 52, is returning home.
- It said Nguyen's appeals for clemency were carefully considered.
- Self-constraint and clemency is the principle path to righteousness.
- Everyone in the land is slowly coming to respect Gulliver's clemency and kindness.
- His record indicates, for instance, that he did not see his role as one of mercy, the traditional reason for clemency.
- In general, convicts can file for clemency as many times as they want, but they have to wait a year or two between applications.
- Her supporters have lodged a petition of mercy and are hoping the government will use its royal prerogative to grant clemency and release her.
- It's a proud tradition, as you know, of executive clemency that began with President Harry Truman.
- They were granted an order of clemency by the king.
- He is trying to raise public awareness about her plight in order to win some state-sanctioned clemency, but it might be too late.
- His bid for clemency failed despite frantic lobbying by his supporters.
- He was freed on Friday after being granted royal clemency and immediately announced that he had been forced into confessing to the bombings.
- He would, however, have the right to grant clemency to prisoners on federal death row, which currently houses 29 men.
- Johannah was devastated and put into motion a petition for clemency.
- Despite his calls for clemency, it's not clear how he plans to keep his promise.
- He expanded his mission, compiling a list of women who might be good candidates for clemency.
- Unfortunately, the law is utterly silent on how, why and when this clemency should be exercised.
- I have it in my hand right now from the governor's office, as to why clemency was denied.
2(of weather)benignidad femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!