Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The action is fun for its small innovations, cleverly using the futuristic surroundings.
- The residues are cleverly ironed onto canvas to create portraits of the artist's past encounters.
- Administrators have cleverly prepared for the eventual demise of those high-maintenance and pretentious programs.
- He appoints himself to train them at his mutant academy, which is cleverly disguised as a private boarding school.
- The architects have cleverly integrated these corridors into a series of learning niches and anterooms.
- That candle we see lighting up the actress's face is surely a real candle, not a cleverly designed candlestick with hidden light bulb.
- The film cleverly combines light comedy with the right amount of romance.
- The directors cleverly interweave the real people with the actors playing them.
- His voice-over is used very cleverly to increase suspense and shocks.
- Cleverly, she claimed to be the child of a secret affair between a high-ranking politician and a former deputy minister.