Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1clic y recoger masculinechoose click and collect for free delivery to your nearest store — escoja clic y recoger para un reparto gratis a su tienda más cerca
- The click-and-collect scheme allows customers to buy goods online and then physically collect them in store.
- While 77% of retailers offering click and collect gave customers access to the service on both their web and mobile sites, 23% only offered it via their websites.
- Certain product types may not suit the click-and-collect model.
- Providing more convenient ways for these shoppers to make their purchases means that click-and-collect services should become more prevalent.
- Some department stores have taken retail space in the UK purely to have the space as a click-and-collect depot.
- Buyers can avoid charges by collecting the items under its click-and-collect scheme.
- Choose click and collect to deliver your order to your nearest store for free, or select standard UK delivery.
- The firm is also investing in click and collect for clothing and general merchandise in all its stores.
- The supermarket is ramping up its click-and-collect operation for online groceries with its first drive-through service in car parks from next month.