Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cambio climático masculine
- We have seen the Rio earth summit and the Kyoto agreement on climate change.
- Continental oceanic margins are often areas of sensitive response to climate change.
- In any case, climate change is already disrupting the lives of millions of human beings.
- He has outlined three areas where he says technology can address climate change.
- But we no longer have to look to the future for victims of man-made climate change.
- Due to the impact of climate change, minimum temperatures have shot up two degrees in just a hundred years.
- Thus, through climate change, deforestation is imposing costs on all countries.
- The results will be a valuable tool to help policy makers plan how to respond to climate change.
- One of the most visible monuments to climate change is the dead spruce forests in Alaska.
- They outline the severe effects of global warming and the speed of climate change.
- There is a series of five meetings taking place around the province on climate change.
- What caused the dimming to go down and what effect will it have, if any, on climate change?
- Now we're all part of a global effort to save the planet from the ravages of climate change.
- Ironically, big business is aware that climate change could be a real threat to profit margins.
- However, the threats of energy shortages and climate change are as huge as they are uncertain.
- The increased risk of flooding due to climate change necessitates extra defences to be built.
- As consumers we can make a huge contribution to reduce climate change by cutting down on energy use at home.
- It is now commonly accepted that the effects of climate change will have severe impacts on all of our lives.
- Elsewhere in your letters was reference to climate change, and part of this is caused by traffic.
- It is not hard to find evidence of wholesale climate change in these meteorological extremes.