The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1muerte clínica feminine
- Studies of near death or clinical death experiences have given anthropologists a clue to the stages of a journey.
- ‘Right now, we can easily bring animals back from two hours of absolute clinical death,’ says Hal Sternberg, BioTime's VP of research.
- A near death experience involves people who suffer a short period of clinical death, when heart or brain functioning stops.
- They play ambitious med students who use their new-found talents to induce clinical death, only to revive themselves minutes later - effectively cheating death.
- The accident site was the last place where their loved one was conscious, and thus really ‘alive,’ regardless of the place of clinical death.
- We may suppose that the brain revives after clinical death and goes through the basic stages that it had experienced while dying.
- He was called to tend to a patient after he had a haemorrhage, which led to the patient's clinical death.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!