Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(tie/brooch/sunglasses) que se engancha(earrings) de clip
- Though experts say the clip-on hair extensions are easy to work with, you can have a hairdresser apply them if you prefer.
- I have to remove one glitzy clip-on earring every time I answer the phone.
- Hats are in, shoes are brown and highly polished, and elasticated clip-on braces seem to be making a comeback.
- So put that on, and dig out some of those out-of-date clip-on Adidas pants which you insist are something of a fashionable item.
- Attached to the dummy is an adjustable frame that holds your ski boot via a clip such as those used with clip-on crampons.
- A small metal ring fastened with a clip-on ball may also be used.
- In addition, the ship's welfare fund had purchased 350 miniature, clip-on koalas bearing the ANF for distribution to the children encountered on the deployment.
- There I was every Sunday, in a jacket and clip-on tie, singing along with the other second-graders that Jesus loved me and that I knew it because the Bible told me so.
- Mr Tang should learn the tricks of his trade and wear clip-on ties!
- Make sure you only ever wear a quick release clip-on tie unless you want to end up getting strangled by your own tie.
- As might be expected, the uniform was very starchy with a pinny and clip-on collar.
- However, some cabbies are up in arms over plans for them to wear clip-on ties instead, which they say still represent a danger.
- He is wearing a chocolate brown moleskin suit, a dark shirt and tartan clip-on braces, one of which has come adrift.
- We climbed into oilskins, life jackets and clip-on safety harnesses, and became fellow shipmates for the day-night crossing.
- She had clip-on nose and lip rings and various makeup applied to her face.
- So it was me alone in a tiny room, with an earpiece and clip-on microphone, staring at a fuzzy blob that purported to be a camera.
- Resolution will get much better in four years, and I bet these clip-on cameras will look pretty funny in a few years too.
- At the National Television Awards, there was a young presenter sporting a clip-on bow tie.
- An additional feature is the new clip-on visor.
- Why couldn't Jess have got us the clip-on kind of ties?