The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- This allowed him to knock the ball across to O'Connor, who slid a close-range shot into the net.
- He scored his second, and fifth of the campaign, with a close-range shot in the 67th minute
- The hosts made a brisk start and had an opportunity to open the scoring inside two minutes with a close-range penalty award.
- Just before half time, she made it 4-0 with a close-range effort.
- He scored his first point and then went close to getting another goal but his close-range effort came back off the post.
- The drive for the clinching score began from a close-range lineout.
- Delaney finished the scoring for the half with a close-range point and that was that.
- Third, under stress of a sudden close-range attack, most people respond with just their strong hand.
- Three Englishmen fell dead on the bridge, and nine were injured badly by the close-range fire.
- It is also equipped with a close-range weapon at the far end of the barrel.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!